1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for École Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Montpellier (ENSCM) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Angewandte Chemie International Edition||7||0.54|
|Journal of the American Chemical Society||9||0.45|
|Nature Chemical Biology||1||0.06|
|The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters||2||0.03|
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.27|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Observation of the Low-Frequency Spectrum of the Water Dimer as a Sensitive Test of the Water Dimer Potential and Dipole Moment Surfaces
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Institut Européen des Membranes (IEM), France
- Fédération de Recherche Chimie Balard, France
- Chimie Balard Cirimat Carnot Institute, France
- Institute Charles Gerhardt of Montpellier (ICGM), France
- Institute of Biomolecules Max Mousseron (IBMM), France
- Marcoule Institute for Separative Chemistry (ICSM), France
- Research Network on Electrochemical Energy Storage (RS2E), France
- Sino-French Institute of Nuclear Engineering and Technology, China
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.