1 May 2019 - 30 April 2020
Principal institution: Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris (AP-HP)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Cochin Hospital published between 1 May 2019 - 30 April 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Upper tract urothelial carcinoma has a luminal-papillary T-cell depleted contexture and activated FGFR3 signaling
Journal of Clinical Investigation
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Unité de Recherche Clinique Centre d’Investigation Clinique Paris Descartes Necker-Cochin (URC/CIC Necker-Cochin), France
- Centre d’Investigation Clinique Périnatale Cochin-Necker (CIC Périnatal - Cochin-Necker), France
- Cochin INSERM U561, France
- Maison de Solenn, France
- National Reference Center for Streptococci (NRC-Strep), France
- Universitary Hospital Departement - Risks in Pregnancy (DHU Risks in Pregnancy), France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.