1 March 2018 - 28 February 2019
Principal institution: Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris (AP-HP)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Cochin Hospital published between 1 March 2018 - 28 February 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Emerging Southeast Asian PfCRT mutations confer Plasmodium falciparum resistance to the first-line antimalarial piperaquine
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Unité de Recherche Clinique Centre d’Investigation Clinique Paris Descartes Necker-Cochin (URC/CIC Necker-Cochin), France
- Centre d’Investigation Clinique Périnatale Cochin-Necker (CIC Périnatal - Cochin-Necker), France
- Cochin INSERM U561, France
- Maison de Solenn, France
- National Reference Center for Streptococci (NRC-Strep), France
- Universitary Hospital Departement - Risks in Pregnancy (DHU Risks in Pregnancy), France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.