1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Principal institution: Bordeaux Segalen University (Bordeaux 2)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for CHU de Bordeaux published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Genetic correlations and genome-wide associations of cortical structure in general population samples of 22,824 adults
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Physiopathologie, des Réseaux Neuronaux Médullaires, France
- Centre d'Investigation Clinique de Bordeaux (CIC 1401), France
- Bordeaux Functional Genomics Center (CGFB), France
- Electrophysiology and Heart Modeling Institute (LIRYC), France
- International Parkinson Disease Genomics Consortium (IPDGC), United States of America (USA)
- SIRIC BRIO, France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.