1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Parent institution: The French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission (CEA)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for CEA Paris-Saclay published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Systèmes Membranaires, Photobiologie, Stress et Détoxication (SMPSD), France
- Laboratoire Claude Fréjacques (LCF), France
- Institut de Recherche sur les Archéomatériaux (IRAMAT), France
- CERN Axion Solar Telescope Collaboration (CAST), Switzerland
- Future Circular Collider Design Study (FCC), Switzerland
- Hall A Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- Magnetic Topologies of Young Stars and the Survival of close-in massive Exoplanets (MaTYSSE), France
- NA48/2, Switzerland
- PHENIX Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- The BaBar Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.