1 June 2018 - 31 May 2019
Principal institution: Atomic Energy and Alternative Energies Commission (CEA)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for CEA Paris-Saclay published between 1 June 2018 - 31 May 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Journal of Neuroscience
Search for lepton flavour violating decays of the Higgs boson to μτ and eτ in proton-proton collisions at √s=13 TeV
Journal of High Energy Physics
Physical Review Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Systèmes Membranaires, Photobiologie, Stress et Détoxication (SMPSD), France
- Laboratoire Claude Fréjacques (LCF), France
- Institut de Recherche sur les Archéomatériaux (IRAMAT), France
- CERN Axion Solar Telescope Collaboration (CAST), Switzerland
- Future Circular Collider Design Study (FCC), Switzerland
- Hall A Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- Magnetic Topologies of Young Stars and the Survival of close-in massive Exoplanets (MaTYSSE), France
- NA48/2, Switzerland
- PHENIX Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- The BaBar Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.