1 November 2017 - 31 October 2018
Principal institution: CEA Genomics Institute (IG)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for CEA Centre National de Génotypage (CNG) published between 1 November 2017 - 31 October 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
American Journal of Human Genetics
Strong selection during the last millennium for African ancestry in the admixed population of Madagascar
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Séquençage et Génotypage, France
- Global BPGen Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- PROCARDIS Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- READNA, France
- Rat Genome Sequencing and Mapping Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- The AMD Gene Consortium, Germany
- The Geuvadis Consortium, Spain
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.