1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University of Turku (UTU) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Advanced Functional Materials||2||0.03|
|Applied Physics Letters||3||0.77|
|Astronomy & Astrophysics||3||0.26|
|Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters||4||0.46|
|Physical Review B||3||0.43|
|Physical Review Letters||10||1.37|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||2||0.18|
|The Astrophysical Journal Letters||5||0.37|
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||4||0.56|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Maternal and fetal genetic effects on birth weight and their relevance to cardio-metabolic risk factors
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Biocenter Finland (BF), Finland
- Centre for Population Health Research, Finland
- Centre of Excellence - Quantum Technology Finland (QTF), Finland
- Early Growth Genetics Consortium (EGG), United States of America (USA)
- Finnish Centre for Astronomy with ESO (FINCA), Finland
- GUGC Consortium, Germany
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- International Headache Genetics Consortium (IHGC), Finland
- Proteomass Scientific Society, Portugal
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
- Turku BioImaging, Finland
- Turku Bioscience Centre, Finland
- Turku Brain and Mind Center (TBMC), Finland
- Turku PET Centre, Finland
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.