1 December 2018 - 30 November 2019
Principal institution: Faculty of Medicine and Health Technology (MET), Tampere University
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Tampere University Hospital (TAUH) published between 1 December 2018 - 30 November 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Maternal and fetal genetic effects on birth weight and their relevance to cardio-metabolic risk factors
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CARDIoGRAMplusC4D Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Consortium for Refractive Error and Myopia (CREAM), Netherlands
- Early Growth Genetics Consortium (EGG), United States of America (USA)
- GUGC Consortium, Germany
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.