1 June 2020 - 31 May 2021
Parent institution: Tampere University
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Tampere University Hospital (TAUH) published between 1 June 2020 - 31 May 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Journal of Neuroscience
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CARDIoGRAMplusC4D Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Consortium for Refractive Error and Myopia (CREAM), Netherlands
- Early Growth Genetics Consortium (EGG), United States of America (USA)
- Finnish Clinical Biobank Tampere (FCBT), Finland
- GUGC Consortium, Germany
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.