1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018
Principal institution: Finland Ministry of Social Affairs and Health
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) published between 1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|American Journal of Human Genetics||3||0.16|
|Cell Host & Microbe||1||0.01|
|Journal of Biological Chemistry||2||0.09|
|Journal of Cell Biology||1||0.03|
|Journal of Neuroscience||1||0.01|
|Nature Structural & Molecular Biology||1||0.01|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||3||0.07|
|Science Translational Medicine||1||0.04|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Study of 300,486 individuals identifies 148 independent genetic loci influencing general cognitive function
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CARDIoGRAMplusC4D Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- DIAGRAM Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Early Growth Genetics (EGG) Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Finland United States Invest igation of NIDDM Genetics (FUSION), United States of America (USA)
- GUGC Consortium, Germany
- Global BPGen Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Helsinki Birth Cohort Study (HBCS), THL, Finland
- Institute for Molecular Medicine Finland (FIMM), Finland
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- International Genetics of Ankylosing Spondylitis (IGAS) Consortium, Australia
- International Multiple Sclerosis Genetics Consortium (IMSGC), United States of America (USA)
- KidneyGen Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
- Tobacco and Genetics Consortium (TAG), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.