1 March 2018 - 28 February 2019
Principal institution: Faculty of Science, UCPH
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Niels Bohr Institute (NBI), UCPH published between 1 March 2018 - 28 February 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||17||3.72|
|Advanced Functional Materials||1||0.13|
|Applied Physics Letters||1||0.50|
|Astronomy & Astrophysics||1||0.31|
|European Physical Journal C||24||0.17|
|Journal of High Energy Physics||51||11.05|
|Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters||3||0.61|
|Physical Review B||7||1.66|
|Physical Review D||1||0.02|
|Physical Review Letters||33||14.52|
|Physical Review X||6||2.42|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||1||0.09|
|The Astrophysical Journal Letters||18||2.79|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Lead pollution recorded in Greenland ice indicates European emissions tracked plagues, wars, and imperial expansion during antiquity.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- ALICE Collaboration, Switzerland
- Bacterial Stress Response and Persistence (BASP) Center of Excellence, Denmark
- Center for Quantum Optics (QUANTOP), Denmark
- Centre for Star and Planet Formation (STARPLAN), Denmark
- Cosmic Dawn Center (DAWN), Denmark
- European Project for Ice Coring in Antarctica (EPICA), Italy
- Future Circular Collider Design Study (FCC), Switzerland
- IceCube Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- MiNDSTEp consortium, Denmark
- Microsoft-UCPH Quantum Materials Lab, Denmark
- Nano-Science Center, UCPH, Denmark
- North Greenland Eemian Ice Drilling (NEEM), Greenland
- The ATLAS Collaboration, Switzerland
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.