1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Copenhagen University Hospital (CUH) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Research collaboration: Copenhagen University Hospital (CUH) is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
American Journal of Human Genetics
Copenhagen University Hospital (CUH) is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions below.
- Amager Hospital, Denmark
- Bornholms Hospital, Denmark
- Bispebjerg University Hospital (BBH), Denmark
- Frederiksberg Hospital, Denmark
- Gentofte University Hospital, Denmark
- Herlev University Hospital, Denmark
- Hvidovre Hospital, Denmark
- Region Hovedstadens Psykiatriske Hospital, Denmark
- Nordsjællands Hospital, Denmark
- Rigshospitalet, Denmark
- Holbaek Hospital, Denmark
- Nykøbing Falster Sygehus, Denmark
- Psykiatrien Region Sjælland, Denmark
- Ringsted Sygehus, Denmark
- Zealand University Hospital, Denmark
- Slagelse Hospital, Denmark
- Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, UCPH, Denmark
- Glostrup University Hospital, Denmark
- Steno Diabetes Center A/S, Denmark
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.