1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Principal institution: Czech Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Institute of Physics (FZU), CAS published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Single-Shot Multi-keV X-Ray Absorption Spectroscopy Using an Ultrashort Laser-Wakefield Accelerator Source
Physical Review Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- ALICE Collaboration, Switzerland
- Department of Low-Temperature Physics (DLTP), Czech Republic
- DØ Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- ELI Delivery Consortium International Association (ELI-DC AISBL), Czech Republic
- H1 Collaboration, Germany
- Joint Laboratory of Optics (JLO), Czech Republic
- PHENIX Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- The ATLAS Collaboration, Switzerland
- The Pierre Auger Collaboration, Argentina
- The TOTEM Collaboration, Switzerland
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.