1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021
Parent institution: Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences (SIBS), CAS published between 1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||3||0.43|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
A circadian rhythm-gated subcortical pathway for nighttime-light-induced depressive-like behaviors in mice
Nature Cell Biology
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Asian Genetic Epidemiology Network (AGEN), China
- CAS Center for Excellence in Brain Science and Intelligence Technology (CEBSIT), China
- CAS Shanghai Clinical Research Center, China
- CAS-MPG Partner Institute for Computational Biology, China
- Institut Pasteur of Shanghai, Chinese Academy of Sciences (IPS-CAS), China
- Institute of Health Sciences (IHS), SIBS CAS / SJTUSM, China
- Institute of Translational Medicine, China
- MOH Key Laboratory of Food Safety Risk Assessment, China
- National Research Center for Translational Medicine, China
- SIBS-UC Berkeley Center of Molecular Life Sciences, China
- Sino-French Research Center for Life Science and Genomics, China
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.