1 August 2018 - 31 July 2019
Principal institution: Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry (SIOC), CAS published between 1 August 2018 - 31 July 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.42|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Polymers with Side Chain Porosity for Ultrapermeable and Plasticization Resistant Materials for Gas Separations
Rapid depletion of ESCRT protein Vps4 underlies injury-induced autophagic impediment and Wallerian degeneration
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Chang-Kung Chuang Institute, China
- Collaborative Innovation Center of Chemistry for Life Sciences, China
- Croucher Shanghai-Hong Kong Joint Laboratory in Chemical Synthesis, China
- Interdisciplinary Research Center of Biology and Chemistry (IRCBC), China
- Joint Laboratory of Green Synthetic Chemistry, China
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.