1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018
Principal institution: Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Shanghai Astronomical Observatory (SHAO), CAS published between 1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.17|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Astronomy & Astrophysics
The loud and the quiet: searching for radio counterparts of two radio-weak BL Lac candidates with VLBI
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
The Astrophysical Journal Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Center for Astronomical Mega-Science (CAMS), CAS, China
- Chinese Center for Antarctic Astronomy (CCAA), China
- Event Horizon Telescope (EHT), International
- International Relativistic Astrophysics Ph.D. Program (IRAP), Sweden
- Max-Planck-Institute Partner Group @ Shanghai Astronomical Observatory (MPPG), China
- SHAO-XMU Joint Center for Astrophysics, China
- Shanghai United Center for Astrophysics (SUCA), China
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.