1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Principal institution: Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Research Center for Eco-Environmental Sciences (RCEES), CAS published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||226||56.03|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Nature Climate Change
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CAS Innovation Excellence Center for Urban Atmospheric Environment (IECUAE), China
- HKBU-RCEES CAS Joint Institute of Environmental Sciences, China
- Joint Center for Global Change Studies (JCGS), China
- National Engineering Laboratory for VOCs Pollution Control Material and Technology, China
- Natural Capital Project (NatCap), United States of America (USA)
- State Key Joint Laboratory of Environmental Simulation and Pollution Control (SKJLESPC), China
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.