1 May 2019 - 30 April 2020
Principal institution: Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Purple Mountain Observatory (PMO), CAS published between 1 May 2019 - 30 April 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.09|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
An extraterrestrial trigger for the mid-Ordovician ice age: Dust from the breakup of the L-chondrite parent body
Astronomy & Astrophysics
The Astrophysical Journal Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CTGU Center of Astronomy and Space Science Research, China
- Center for Astronomical Mega-Science (CAMS), CAS, China
- Chinese Center for Antarctic Astronomy (CCAA), China
- Collaborative Innovation Center of Modern Astronomy and Space Exploration, China
- DAMPE Collaboration, China
- Event Horizon Telescope (EHT), International
- Galaxy Formation in a Dark Universe, Germany
- Joint Center for Particle, Nuclear Physics and Cosmology, China
- Max-Planck-Institute Partner Group @ Purple Mountain Observatory (MPPG), China
- Zhejiang University–Purple Mountain Observatory Joint Research Center for Astronomy, China
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.