1 October 2019 - 30 September 2020
Principal institution: Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for National Center for Nanoscience and Technology (NCNST), CAS published between 1 October 2019 - 30 September 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Advanced Functional Materials||25||7.04|
|Applied Physics Letters||4||1.65|
|Physical Review Letters||1||0.08|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||2||0.47|
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||3||0.84|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
A circadian rhythm-gated subcortical pathway for nighttime-light-induced depressive-like behaviors in mice
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CAS Center for Excellence in Brain Science and Intelligence Technology (CEBSIT), China
- Collaborative Innovation Center for Nanomaterial Science and Engineering, China
- Danish-Chinese Center for Molecular Nano-Electronics, Denmark
- Danish-Chinese Centre for Self-Assembly and Function of Molecular Nanostructures on Surfaces, Denmark
- Joint Key Laboratory of Functional Nanomaterials and Devices, China
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.