1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Parent institution: Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for National Center for Nanoscience and Technology (NCNST), CAS published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Angewandte Chemie International Edition||26||6.60|
|Journal of the American Chemical Society||21||4.90|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||1||0.11|
|The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters||13||4|
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||3||0.84|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
A circadian rhythm-gated subcortical pathway for nighttime-light-induced depressive-like behaviors in mice
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CAS Center for Excellence in Brain Science and Intelligence Technology (CEBSIT), China
- Collaborative Innovation Center for Nanomaterial Science and Engineering, China
- Danish-Chinese Center for Molecular Nano-Electronics, Denmark
- Danish-Chinese Centre for Self-Assembly and Function of Molecular Nanostructures on Surfaces, Denmark
- Joint Key Laboratory of Functional Nanomaterials and Devices, China
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.