1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021
Parent institution: Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for National Center for Nanoscience and Technology (NCNST), CAS published between 1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Angewandte Chemie International Edition||41||13.51|
|Journal of the American Chemical Society||17||4.68|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||2||0.71|
|The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters||10||4.31|
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.21|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Bacterial cytoplasmic membranes synergistically enhance the antitumor activity of autologous cancer vaccines
Science Translational Medicine
Cell Stem Cell
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CAS Center for Excellence in Brain Science and Intelligence Technology (CEBSIT), China
- Collaborative Innovation Center for Nanomaterial Science and Engineering, China
- Danish-Chinese Center for Molecular Nano-Electronics, Denmark
- Danish-Chinese Centre for Self-Assembly and Function of Molecular Nanostructures on Surfaces, Denmark
- Joint Key Laboratory of Functional Nanomaterials and Devices, China
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.