1 August 2019 - 31 July 2020
Principal institution: Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for National Astronomical Observatories (NAOC), CAS published between 1 August 2019 - 31 July 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||7||1.63|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
The Astrophysical Journal Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Center for Astronomical Mega-Science (CAMS), CAS, China
- Collaborative Innovation Center of Modern Astronomy and Space Exploration, China
- Event Horizon Telescope (EHT), International
- GXU-NAOC Center for Astrophysics and Space Sciences, China
- Joint Laboratory for Radio Astronomy Technology (JLRAT), China
- Magnetic Topologies of Young Stars and the Survival of close-in massive Exoplanets (MaTYSSE), France
- Max-Planck-Institute Partner Group @ National Astronomical Observatories (MPPG), China
- NAOC-GZNU Center for Astronomy Research and Education, China
- NAOC-GZU Center for Astronomy (NGCA), China
- NAOC-TU Joint Center for Astrophysics, China
- NAOC-UKZN Computational Astrophysics Centre (NUCAC), China
- TH-NAOC Joint Research Center for Astrophysics, China
- TMT International Observatory LLC (TIO), United States of America (USA)
- WHU-NAOC Joint Center for Astronomy, China
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.