1 November 2017 - 31 October 2018
Principal institution: Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Institute of High Energy Physics (IHEP), CAS published between 1 November 2017 - 31 October 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||6||2.06|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
European Physical Journal C
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- BESIII Collaboration, China
- Belle Collaboration, Japan
- CAS Center for Excellence in Brain Science and Intelligence Technology (CEBSIT), China
- CAS Key Laboratory of Nuclear Radiation and Nuclear Energy Technology, China
- Chinese Center for Antarctic Astronomy (CCAA), China
- DAMPE Collaboration, China
- DØ Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- Event Horizon Telescope (EHT), International
- Future Circular Collider Design Study (FCC), Switzerland
- State Key Laboratory of Particle Detection and Electronics, China
- The ARGO-YBJ (Astrophysical Radiation with Ground-based Observatory at YangBaJing) Collaboration, China
- The ATLAS Collaboration, Switzerland
- The Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer Collaboration (The AMS Collaboration), Italy
- The CMS Collaboration, Switzerland
- The Daya Bay Collaboration, China
- The STAR Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.