1 May 2017 - 30 April 2018
Principal institution: Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Institute of Genetics and Developmental Biology (IGDB), CAS published between 1 May 2017 - 30 April 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Reconstitution of UCP1 using CRISPR/Cas9 in the white adipose tissue of pigs decreases fat deposition and improves thermogenic capacity
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Journal of Clinical Investigation
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CAS Center for Excellence in Brain Science and Intelligence Technology (CEBSIT), China
- CAS-JIC Centre of Excellence in Plant and Microbial Sciences, China
- Centre of Excellence for Plant and Microbial Science (CEPAMS), United Kingdom (UK)
- Collaborative Innovation Center for Genetics and Development, China
- National Engineering Research Center for Crop Molecular Design, China
- State Key Laboratory of Plant Genomics (SKLPG), China
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.