1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018
Principal institution: Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Institute of Atmospheric Physics (IAP), CAS published between 1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||75||22.07|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Record-breaking climate extremes in Africa under stabilized 1.5 °C and 2 °C global warming scenarios
Nature Climate Change
Biomass smoke from southern Africa can significantly enhance the brightness of stratocumulus over the southeastern Atlantic Ocean
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Geophysical Research Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CAS Innovation Excellence Center for Urban Atmospheric Environment (IECUAE), China
- Collaborative Innovation Center on Forecast and Evaluation of Meteorological Disasters, China
- Joint Center for Global Change Studies (JCGS), China
- Joint Laboratory for Climate and Environmental Change, China
- Nansen-Zhu International Research Centre (NZC), China
- Qingdao Collaborative Innovation Center of Marine Science and Technology (CIMST), China
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.