1 March 2017 - 28 February 2018
Principal institution: Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Institute of Atmospheric Physics (IAP), CAS published between 1 March 2017 - 28 February 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the WFC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (WFC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||44||8.74||8.74|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans
Efficient transport of tropospheric aerosol into the stratosphere via the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CAS Innovation Excellence Center for Urban Atmospheric Environment (IECUAE), China
- Collaborative Innovation Center on Forecast and Evaluation of Meteorological Disasters, China
- Jiangsu Collaborative Innovation Center for Climate Change, China
- Joint Center for Global Change Studies (JCGS), China
- Joint Laboratory for Climate and Environmental Change, China
- Nansen-Zhu International Research Centre (NZC), China
- Qingdao Collaborative Innovation Center of Marine Science and Technology (CIMST), China
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.