1 March 2017 - 28 February 2018
Principal institution: Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Guangzhou Institutes of Biomedicine and Health (GIBH), CAS published between 1 March 2017 - 28 February 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the WFC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (WFC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
A sequential EMT-MET mechanism drives the differentiation of human embryonic stem cells towards hepatocytes
Cell Stem Cell
Biosynthesis of ilamycins featuring unusual building blocks and engineered production of enhanced anti-tuberculosis agents
Passive DNA demethylation preferentially up-regulates pluripotency-related genes and facilitates the generation of induced pluripotent stem cells
Journal of Biological Chemistry
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CUHK-GIBH CAS Joint Research Laboratory on Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine, China
- GIBH-GMU Joint School of Biological Sciences, China
- GMU-GIBH Joint School of Life Sciences, China
- Guangzhou Branch of the Supercomputing Center, China
- Hong Kong-Guangdong Joint Laboratory on Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine, China
- State Key Laboratory of Respiratory Disease, China
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.