1 May 2019 - 30 April 2020
Principal institution: Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics (DICP), CAS published between 1 May 2019 - 30 April 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||3||1.19|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Thin-film composite membrane breaking the trade-off between conductivity and selectivity for a flow battery
Strong metal-support interaction promoted scalable production of thermally stable single-atom catalysts
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Collaborative Innovation Center for Coal Based Energy (i-CCE), China
- Collaborative Innovation Center of Chemistry for Energy Materials (iChEM), China
- DICP CAS-BP Energy Innovation Laboratory, China
- DICP-Surrey Joint Centre for Future Materials, United Kingdom (UK)
- Zhang Dayu School of Chemistry, China
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.