Academy of Military Medical Sciences (AMMS) China
Date range: 1 October 2020 - 30 September 2021
Parent institution:People's Liberation Army (PLA)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Academy of Military Medical Sciences (AMMS) published between 1 October 2020 - 30 September 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||3||1.04|
Share output for the past 5 years
Academy of Military Medical Sciences (AMMS)
- National Center of Biomedical Analysis (NCBA), AMMS
- The People's Liberation Army No. 307 Hospital (PLA No. 307 Hospital)
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Center for Applications of Spatial Information Technologies in Public Health
- Collaborative Innovation Center of Chemistry for Life Sciences
- Epithelial Cell Biology Research Centre
- Innovation Center for Cardiovascular Disorders
- Jiangsu Co-innovation Center for Prevention and Control of Important Animal Infectious Diseases and Zoonoses
- National Center for Protein Sciences - Beijing
- National Engineering Research Center for Beijing Biochip Technology (NERCBBT)
- Tianjin International Joint Academy of Biomedicine (TJAB)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.