1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University of Chile published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||29||8.15|
|Earth and Planetary Science Letters||3||0.78|
|Environmental Science and Technology||2||0.42|
|Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta||3||1.26|
|Geophysical Research Letters||5||1.54|
|Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres||1||0.07|
|Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth||5||2.24|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||2||0.22|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
The Astrophysical Journal Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Unité Mixte Internationale Franco-Chilienne d'Astronomie (UMI-FCA), Chile
- EMBIGGEN Anillo (El Anillo), Chile
- Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy (AURA), United States of America (USA)
- Center for Advanced Studies of Chronic Disease (ACCDIS), Chile
- Center for Biotechnology and Bioengineering (CeBiB), Chile
- Center for Climate and Resilience Research (CR)², Chile
- Center for Genome Regulation (CRG), Chile
- FONDAP Geroscience Center for Brain Health and Metabolism (GERO), Chile
- Milenium Scientific Iniciative (ICM) Nucleus on "Protoplanetary Disks in ALMA Early Science" (MAD Nucleus), Chile
- Millennium Institute of Astrophysics (MAS), Chile
- Millennium Institute on Immunology and Immunotherapy (IMII), Chile
- National Center of the Environment (CENMA), Chile
- University of Chile and TMDU Joint Degree Doctoral Program in Medical Sciences with Mention of a Medical Specialty, Japan
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.