National Institutes of Science and Technology (INCTs) Brazil
Date range: 1 October 2020 - 30 September 2021
Parent institution:National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq), MCTIC
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for National Institutes of Science and Technology (INCTs) published between 1 October 2020 - 30 September 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.02|
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Instituto Nacional de Ciência e Tecnologia de Ecologia, Evolução e Conservação da Biodiversidade (INCT-EECBio)
- Instituto Nacional de Ciência e Tecnologia de Vacinas (INCT-V), CNPq MCTIC
- Instituto Nacional de Ciência e Tecnologia em Oncogenômica (INCT-INCiTO)
- Institutos Nacionais de Ciência e Teconologia de Energia e Ambiente (INCT-E&A)
- Institutos Nacionais de Ciência e Teconologia de Investigação em Imunologia (iii-INCT)
- Institutos Nacionais de Ciência e Teconologia dos Materiais em Nanotecnologia (INCT-MN)
- National Institute for Science and Technology for Semiconductor Nanodevices (INCT-DISSE)
- National Institute for Science and Technology on Innovation on Neglected Diseases (INCT-IDN)
- National Institute of Developmental Psychiatry for Children and Adolescents (INCT-INPD)
- National Institute of Science and Technology for Tropical Diseases (INCT-DT)
- National Institute of Science and Technology in Bioanalytics (INCT-Bio)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.