1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021
Parent institution: National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq), MCTIC
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for National Institutes of Science and Technology (INCTs) published between 1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.02|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Genomic Adaptations and Evolutionary History of the Extinct Scimitar-Toothed Cat, Homotherium latidens
Comprehensive Analysis of Multiresidue Pesticides from Process Water Obtained from Wastewater Treatment Facilities Using Solid-Phase Microextraction
Environmental Science and Technology
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Institutos Nacionais de Ciência e Teconologia de Investigação em Imunologia (iii-INCT), Brazil
- Institutos Nacionais de Ciência e Teconologia dos Materiais em Nanotecnologia (INCT-MN), Brazil
- Institutos Nacionais de Ciência e Teconologia de Energia e Ambiente (INCT-E&A), Brazil
- Instituto Nacional de Ciência e Tecnologia de Vacinas (INCT-V), CNPq MCTIC, Brazil
- Instituto Nacional de Ciência e Tecnologia em Oncogenômica (INCT-INCiTO), Brazil
- Instituto Nacional de Ciência e Tecnologia de Ecologia, Evolução e Conservação da Biodiversidade (INCT-EECBio), Brazil
- National Institute for Science and Technology for Semiconductor Nanodevices (INCT-DISSE), Brazil
- National Institute for Science and Technology on Innovation on Neglected Diseases (INCT-IDN), Brazil
- National Institute of Developmental Psychiatry for Children and Adolescents (INCT-INPD), Brazil
- National Institute of Science and Technology for Tropical Diseases (INCT-DT), Brazil
- National Institute of Science and Technology in Bioanalytics (INCT-Bio), Brazil
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.