1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Principal institution: Brazil Ministry of Science, Technology, Innovation and Communication (MCTIC)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Brazilian Center for Research in Physics (CBPF), MCTIC published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Measurement of exclusive ρ(770)0 photoproduction in ultraperipheral pPb collisions at 𝑠NN‾‾‾√=5.02TeV
European Physical Journal C
Physical Review Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Institutos Nacionais de Ciência e Teconologia dos Materiais em Nanotecnologia (INCT-MN), Brazil
- Double Chooz Collaboration, France
- DØ Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- Future Circular Collider Design Study (FCC), Switzerland
- International Relativistic Astrophysics Ph.D. Program (IRAP), Sweden
- MINERvA Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- PPGCosmo, Brazil
- The CMS Collaboration, Switzerland
- The LHCb Collaboration, Switzerland
- The Pierre Auger Collaboration, Argentina
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.