1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University of Liège (ULg) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||19||3.32|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Accelerating changes in ice mass within Greenland, and the ice sheet's sensitivity to atmospheric forcing
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- B-Fields in OB Stars (BOB Collaboration), Germany
- BioEcoAgro Joint Research Unit, France
- EURON, Netherlands
- Evolution and Tracers of Habitability on Mars and the Earth (ET-HOME), Belgium
- HssO Team, Germany
- Human Brain Project (HBP), Switzerland
- IBD Genetics Consortium, Belgium, Belgium
- International Inflammatory Bowel Disease Genetics Consortium (IIBDGC), United Kingdom (UK)
- MiNDSTEp consortium, Denmark
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.