1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021
Parent institution: Biomedical Sciences Group, KU Leuven
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Hospitals Leuven (UZ Leuven) published between 1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Favipiravir at high doses has potent antiviral activity in SARS-CoV-2-infected hamsters, whereas hydroxychloroquine lacks activity.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Center for Human Genetics (CME), Belgium
- International PSC Study Group (IPSCSG), Australia
- International Stroke Genetics Consortium (ISGC), United States of America (USA)
- Laboratory for the Molecular Biology of Leukemia, Belgium
- Prometheus, Division of Skeletal Tissue Engineering, Belgium
- The Esophageal Adenocarcinoma GenEtics Consortium (EAGLE), United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.