1 April 2020 - 31 March 2021
Parent institution: Biomedical Sciences Group, KU Leuven
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Hospitals Leuven (UZ Leuven) published between 1 April 2020 - 31 March 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Favipiravir at high doses has potent antiviral activity in SARS-CoV-2-infected hamsters, whereas hydroxychloroquine lacks activity.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Center for Human Genetics (CME), Belgium
- International PSC Study Group (IPSCSG), Australia
- International Stroke Genetics Consortium (ISGC), United States of America (USA)
- Laboratory for the Molecular Biology of Leukemia, Belgium
- Prometheus, Division of Skeletal Tissue Engineering, Belgium
- The Esophageal Adenocarcinoma GenEtics Consortium (EAGLE), United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.