1 October 2019 - 30 September 2020
Principal institution: St Vincent's Health Australia
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for St Vincent's Hospital Melbourne published between 1 October 2019 - 30 September 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Dynamic regulation of Z-DNA in the mouse prefrontal cortex by the RNA-editing enzyme Adar1 is required for fear extinction
Journal of Biological Chemistry
Hematopoietic stem and progenitor cell-restricted Cdx2 expression induces transformation to myelodysplasia and acute leukemia
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Australia and New Zealand Inflammatory Bowel Disease Consortium (ANZIBDC), Australia
- Kathleen Cuningham Foundation Consortium for Research into Familial Breast Cancer (kConFab), Australia
- St Vincent's Centre for Applied Medical Research (AMR), Australia
- St Vincent's Institute of Medical Research (SVI), Australia
- Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre (VCCC), Australia
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.