1 June 2019 - 31 May 2020
Principal institution: Sydney Medical School (SMS), USYD
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Royal Prince Alfred Hospital (RPAH), USYD published between 1 June 2019 - 31 May 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
CAF hierarchy driven by pancreatic cancer cell p53-status creates a pro-metastatic and chemoresistant environment via perlecan
Endothelial E-selectin inhibition improves acute myeloid leukaemia therapy by disrupting vascular niche-mediated chemoresistance
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Australia and New Zealand Inflammatory Bowel Disease Consortium (ANZIBDC), Australia
- Centenary Institute of Cancer Medicine and Cell Biology, Australia
- Clinical Immunogenomics Research Consortium Australia (CIRCA), Australia
- Collaborative Transplantation Research Group, Australia
- Kathleen Cuningham Foundation Consortium for Research into Familial Breast Cancer (kConFab), Australia
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.