1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre (Peter Mac) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
CAF hierarchy driven by pancreatic cancer cell p53-status creates a pro-metastatic and chemoresistant environment via perlecan
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Australian Ovarian Cancer Study (AOCS), Australia
- Familial Cancer Centre, Australia
- Kathleen Cuningham Foundation Consortium for Research into Familial Breast Cancer (kConFab), Australia
- Parkville Integrated Haematology Service, Australia
- Prostate Cancer Association Group to Investigate Cancer Associated Alterations in the Genome (PRACTICAL) Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre (VCCC), Australia
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.