1 June 2020 - 31 May 2021
Parent institution: NSW Department of Industry
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for NSW Department of Primary Industries (DPI) published between 1 June 2020 - 31 May 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||7||0.48|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Environmental Science and Technology
Process-based modeling of arsenic(III) oxidation by manganese oxides under circumneutral pH conditions
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- ARC Training Centre for Innovative Wine Production (TC-IWP), Australia
- Centre for Invasive Species Solutions (CISS), Australia
- Graham Centre for Agricultural Innovation, Australia
- International Centre for Balanced Land Use, Australia
- National Centre for Groundwater Research and Training (NCGRT), Australia
- National Wine and Grape Industry Centre (NWGIC), Australia
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.