1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Genome-wide mega-analysis identifies 16 loci and highlights diverse biological mechanisms in the common epilepsies
Ultra-Rare Genetic Variation in the Epilepsies: A Whole-Exome Sequencing Study of 17,606 Individuals.
American Journal of Human Genetics
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- ANZgene, Australia
- Centre for Neural Engineering (CfNE), Australia
- Florey Department of Neuroscience and Mental Health, UniMelb, Australia
- Melbourne Brain Centre, Australia
- Melbourne Dementia Research Centre (MDRC), Australia
- National Imaging Facility (NIF), Australia
- Stem Cells Australia, Australia
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.