University of Puerto Rico at Mayagüez (UPRM) United States of America (USA)
Date range: 1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021
Parent institution:University of Puerto Rico (UPR)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University of Puerto Rico at Mayagüez (UPRM) published between 1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||13||0.99|
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Center for Earth System Sciences and Remote Sensing Technologies (CESSRST)
- Cooperative Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Studies (CIMAS)
- Future Circular Collider Design Study (FCC)
- NOAA Cooperative Remote Sensing Science and Technology Center (NOAA-CREST)
- NSF BioXFEL Science and Technology Center
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Center for Atmospheric Sciences (NCAS)
- Rensselaer Nanotechnology Center (RNC)
- The CMS Collaboration
- Wisconsin Astrobiology Research Consortium (WARC)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.