1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Principal institution: University of Puerto Rico (UPR)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University of Puerto Rico at Mayagüez (UPRM) published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||16||0.60|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Physical Review Letters
Early Oligocene chinchilloid caviomorphs from Puerto Rico and the initial rodent colonization of the West Indies.
Proceedings of the Royal Society B
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Center for Earth System Sciences and Remote Sensing Technologies (CESSRST), United States of America (USA)
- Cooperative Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Studies (CIMAS), United States of America (USA)
- Future Circular Collider Design Study (FCC), Switzerland
- NOAA Cooperative Remote Sensing Science and Technology Center (NOAA-CREST), United States of America (USA)
- NSF BioXFEL Science and Technology Center, United States of America (USA)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Center for Atmospheric Sciences (NCAS), United States of America (USA)
- Rensselaer Nanotechnology Center (RNC), United States of America (USA)
- The CMS Collaboration, Switzerland
- Wisconsin Astrobiology Research Consortium (WARC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.