1 March 2018 - 28 February 2019
Principal institution: UCLA Health
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine (DGSOM) published between 1 March 2018 - 28 February 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Study of 300,486 individuals identifies 148 independent genetic loci influencing general cognitive function
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Family Investigation of Nephropathy and Diabetes (FIND), United States of America (USA)
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, United States of America (USA)
- Los Angeles BioMedical Research Institute at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center (LA BioMed), United States of America (USA)
- The AMD Gene Consortium, Germany
- UCLA Eli and Edythe Broad Center of Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Research (BSCRC), United States of America (USA)
- UCLA Graduate Programs in Bioscience (GPB), United States of America (USA)
- UCLA Institute for Quantitative and Computational Biosciences (QCBio), United States of America (USA)
- UCLA Molecular Toxicology Interdepartmental Program, United States of America (USA)
- UCLA-Caltech Medical Scientist Training Program (MSTP), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.