1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Principal institution: Michigan Medicine, U-M
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Medical School, U-M published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||4||0.89|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
SARS-CoV-2 entry factors are highly expressed in nasal epithelial cells together with innate immune genes
Bimodal neuromodulation combining sound and tongue stimulation reduces tinnitus symptoms in a large randomized clinical study
Science Translational Medicine
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CARDIoGRAMplusC4D Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Department of Biomedical Engineering (BME), U-M, United States of America (USA)
- Inflammation and the Host Response to Injury, United States of America (USA)
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- Multiple Myeloma Research Consortium (MMRC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.