1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Principal institution: Ludwig Cancer Research
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research Ltd. (LICR) published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Spinal subpial delivery of AAV9 enables widespread gene silencing and blocks motoneuron degeneration in ALS
Extrachromosomal DNA is associated with oncogene amplification and poor outcome across multiple cancers
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- LICR Brussels Branch, Belgium
- LICR Lausanne Branch, Switzerland
- LICR Oxford Branch, United Kingdom (UK)
- LICR Stockholm Branch, Sweden
- Ludwig Collaborative Laboratory at MSK, United States of America (USA)
- Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research San Diego Branch, United States of America (USA)
- NIH Roadmap Epigenomics Mapping Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- San Diego Center for Systems Biology (SDCSB), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.