1 March 2018 - 28 February 2019
Principal institution: Johns Hopkins University (JHU)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (JHUSOM), JHU published between 1 March 2018 - 28 February 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||5||0.57|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Study of 300,486 individuals identifies 148 independent genetic loci influencing general cognitive function
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CKDGen consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Department of Biomedical Engineering (BME), JHU, United States of America (USA)
- Epilepsy Phenome/Genome Project (EPGP), United States of America (USA)
- Family Investigation of Nephropathy and Diabetes (FIND), United States of America (USA)
- Functional Annotation of the Mammalian Genome (FANTOM), Japan
- GUGC Consortium, Germany
- HD iPSC Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- International HapMap Project, Japan
- Johns Hopkins Medicine (JHM), JHU, United States of America (USA)
- Tawam Hospital, United Arab Emirates
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
- The Welch Center for Prevention, Epidemiology, and Clinical Research, JHU, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.