Group Health Cooperative (GHC) United States of America (USA)
Date range: 1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021
Parent institution:Kaiser Permanente
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Group Health Cooperative (GHC) published between 1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CARe Consortium
- CKDGen Consortium
- Cardiovascular Health Research Unit (CHRU)
- Cohorts for Heart and Aging Research in Genomic Epidemiology (CHARGE) Consortium
- EchoGen Consortium
- Electronic Medical Records and Genomics (eMERGE) Network
- GUGC Consortium
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP)
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC)
- Tobacco and Genetics Consortium (TAG)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.