1 February 2018 - 31 January 2019
Principal institution: Argonne National Laboratory (ANL)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Argonne Advanced Photon Source (APS), ANL published between 1 February 2018 - 31 January 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||10||2.12|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Physical Review Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Biophysics Collaborative Access Team (BioCAT), United States of America (USA)
- CLS@APS Programme, United States of America (USA)
- DND-CAT Synchrotron Research Center, United States of America (USA)
- High Pressure Collaborative Access Team (HPCAT), United States of America (USA)
- High Pressure Synergetic Consortium (HPSynC), United States of America (USA)
- Industrial Macromolecular Crystallography Association Collaborative Access Team (IMCA-CAT), United States of America (USA)
- Lilly Research Laboratories Collaborative Access Team (LRL-CAT), United States of America (USA)
- The Northeastern Collaborative Access Team (NE-CAT), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.