1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021
Parent institution: UK Research and Innovation (UKRI)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC) published between 1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||9||1.25|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Nature Structural & Molecular Biology
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Centre Européen de Calcul Atomique et Moléculaire (CECAM), Switzerland
- Diamond Light Source Ltd., United Kingdom (UK)
- ELI Delivery Consortium International Association (ELI-DC AISBL), Czech Republic
- Harwell Oxford, United Kingdom (UK)
- Planck Collaboration, France
- Research Complex at Harwell (RCaH), United Kingdom (UK)
- Royal Observatory Edinburgh (ROE), United Kingdom (UK)
- STFC Accelerator Science and Technology Centre (ASTeC), United Kingdom (UK)
- The Cockcroft Institute, United Kingdom (UK)
- The LAGUNA-LBNO Collaboration, Switzerland
- UK ALMA Regional Centre (UK ARC), United Kingdom (UK)
- e-MERLIN/VLBI National Facility, United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.