Medical Research Council (MRC) United Kingdom (UK)
Date range: 1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021
Parent institution:UK Research and Innovation (UKRI)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Medical Research Council (MRC) published between 1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.12|
Share output for the past 5 years
Medical Research Council (MRC)
- MRC Biomedical NMR Centre
- MRC Elsie Widdowson Laboratory (MRC EWL)
- MRC Harwell
- MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology (LMB)
- MRC The Gambia Unit
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Cambridge Bristol Toronto Hamburg Neurodegenerative Disease Consortium
- Centre for the Neural Basis of Hearing (CNBH)
- Horizons 2020 Innovative Training Network "DNARepairMan"
- Human Brain Project (HBP)
- Imanova Centre for Imaging Sciences
- Imanova Limited
- Leeds Institute for Data Analytics (LIDA)
- MRC Anatomical Neuropharmacology Unit
- MRC London Institute of Medical Sciences (LMS)
- MRC/UVRI and LSHTM Uganda Research Unit
- Research Complex at Harwell (RCaH)
- The International Stem Cell Initiative (ISCI)
- UK Dementia Research Institute (DRI)
- UVRI-IAVI HIV Vaccine Program
- Wellcome Trust - MRC Institute of Metabolic Science (IMS)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.