1 June 2020 - 31 May 2021
Parent institution: The University of Edinburgh
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for MRC Human Genetics Unit (HGU), The University of Edinburgh published between 1 June 2020 - 31 May 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CKDGen Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Consortium for Refractive Error and Myopia (CREAM), Netherlands
- GUGC Consortium, Germany
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- MRC Institute of Genetics and Molecular Medicine (IGMM), United Kingdom (UK)
- The AMD Gene Consortium, Germany
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.