1 April 2019 - 31 March 2020
Principal institution: King's College London (KCL)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience (IOPPN), KCL published between 1 April 2019 - 31 March 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Early childhood deprivation is associated with alterations in adult brain structure despite subsequent environmental enrichment.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- BrainNet Europe (BNE), Germany
- Centre for Neuroimaging Sciences (CNS), United Kingdom (UK)
- International Max Planck Research School for Translational Psychiatry (IMPRS-TP), Germany
- NIHR Maudsley Biomedical Research Centre (BRC), United Kingdom (UK)
- NIHR Maudsley Biomedical Research Centre and Dementia Unit (BRC/U), United Kingdom (UK)
- Neuropsychiatry: Epidemiological and Clinical Research, France
- Wellcome Trust Case Control Consortium (WTCCC), United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.