Oslo University Hospital (OUS) Norway
Date range: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021
Parent institution:University of Oslo (UiO)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Oslo University Hospital (OUS) published between 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
Oslo University Hospital (OUS)
- UiO Institute for Experimental Medical Research (IEMR)
- UiO Norwegian Radium Hospital
- UiO Rikshospitalet
- UiO Ullevål Hospital
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- EuroEPINOMICS Consortium
- ICGC Bone Cancer Project: Osteosarcoma/Chondrosarcoma/Rare Subtypes
- ICGC Breast Cancer Project: Triple Negative/Lobular/Other
- International Genetics of Ankylosing Spondylitis (IGAS) Consortium
- International PSC Study Group (IPSCSG)
- Norwegian Centre for Mental Disorders Research (NORMENT)
- Norwegian Microarray Consortium (NMC)
- Oslo Breast Cancer Research Consortium (OSBREAC)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.