1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for RWTH Aachen University (RWTH Aachen) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||16||7.68|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Aachen-Maastricht Institute for Biobased Materials (AMIBM), Netherlands
- Bioeconomy Science Center (BioSC), Germany
- Bonn-Aachen International Center for Information Technology (B-IT), Germany
- Double Chooz Collaboration, France
- DØ Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- E.ON Energy Research Center (ERC), Germany
- EURON, Netherlands
- Ernst Ruska-Centre for Microscopy and Spectroscopy with Electrons (ER-C), Germany
- Expedition 318 Scientists, Netherlands
- German Research School for Simulation Sciences, Germany
- H1 Collaboration, Germany
- Helmholtz-Institute Münster (HI MS), Germany
- Human Brain Project (HBP), Switzerland
- IceCube Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- Joint Research Center for Computational Biomedicine (JRC-COMBINE), Germany
- Jülich-Aachen Research Alliance (JARA), Germany
- KidneyGen Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Sino-German Centre for Water and Health Research, China
- The Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer Collaboration (The AMS Collaboration), Italy
- The CMS Collaboration, Switzerland
- The Pierre Auger Collaboration, Argentina
- The T2K Collaboration, Japan
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.