1 August 2019 - 31 July 2020
Principal institution: Max Planck Society
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Max Planck Institute for Astronomy (MPIA) published between 1 August 2019 - 31 July 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.13|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Betelgeuse Fainter in the Submillimeter Too: An Analysis of JCMT and APEX Monitoring during the Recent Optical Minimum
The Astrophysical Journal Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CALIFA Collaboration, Spain
- Calar Alto Astronomical Observatory (CAHA), Spain
- Galaxy Formation in a Dark Universe, Germany
- International Max Planck Research School for Astronomy and Cosmic Physics at the University of Heidelberg (IMPRS-HD), Germany
- Laboratory Astrophysics and Cluster Physics Group, Germany
- Large Binocular Telescope Observatory (LBT), United States of America (USA)
- Max Planck School Matter to Life, Germany
- Max-Planck-Institute Partner Group @ Purple Mountain Observatory (MPPG), China
- MiNDSTEp consortium, Denmark
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.