1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021
Parent institution: Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research (HZI) published between 1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.45|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Helmholtz-Institut für RNA-basierte Infektionsforschung (HIRI), Germany
- Braunschweig Integrated Centre of Systems Biology (BRICS), Germany
- Centre for Structural Systems Biology (CSSB), Germany
- DZIF Partner Site Hannover-Braunschweig, Germany
- Fraunhofer International Consortium for Anti-Infective Research (iCAIR), Germany
- HZI-MHH Centre for Individualised Infection Medicine (CiiM), Germany
- Helmholtz Institute for Pharmaceutical Research Saarland (HIPS), Germany
- Shandong University-Helmholtz Institute of Biotechnology, China
- Shandong University-Helmholtz Joint Institute of Biotechnology, China
- Twincore GmbH, Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.